Monday, December 14, 2009

A New Commitment

Well, I did it. I just sent in my registration for the 2010 Bead Journal Project. If you don't know what that is, click on the link and check it out!

I'll be creating 12 beaded "journal pages". They don't have to be actual "pages", but they all have to be the same shape and size and must include beads. I'm thinking of creating small vessels, since I love the vessel form so much. And if I make it through the year, perhaps I can display all 12 as some kind of collection - maybe in a wall cabinet with 12 "windows". But it's too early to figure that out now, I just need to focus on one month at a time. After the holidays are over, I'll be creating January in visual form. We'll see what the new year has to bring...

And now I'm off to continue embellishing a vessel I've been working on for a few days now. Pictures coming soon. Now go have yourselves a happy creative day!

1 comment:

Ginga Squid said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it! Sounds like alot of hard work already lined up for you in 2010!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!