Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pre-show Frenzy

Well, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity here in the glass lab and the bead lab! Tomorrow is the first day (preview day) of the Stitches West 2009 show. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, come by our booth over the weekend! The show is at the Santa Clara Convention Center, and I will be in booth 935 - Cook & Young ~ Flames & Fiber.



And next week, after the show is behind me, I'll be cooking up some new items in the glass lab and the wet lab. You'll also see a lot more of me out here. When I'm in pre-show mode I tend to disappear into my labs... and my teaching schedule doesn't slow down a bit!

Speaking of teaching, I'll be teaching 2 new classes at BAGI in the upcoming weeks. These classes are all about using metals in your glass beads. Come take a class with me, we have loads of fun!

Until next week - or when I see you at Stitches West - have a fun, creative, productive weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!