Monday, February 16, 2009

Starting a New Week

This is it - my last full week to "make stuff" before I do all the prep things for the Stitches West show. Pressure? You bet! I've got so many ideas floating around in my head that I don't know what to do first. And there's no way I'm going to be able to do it all. I guess I'd better start prioritizing.

During my blog-hopping, I came across this tarot quiz several times and decided to check it out just for grins. I don't put much stock in these sorts of things but it was fun to see what my card looks like from each of the available decks. Turns out I am the Star. Here are my cards from the various decks - which is YOUR favorite? I'm rather partial to the card with the cat.


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


Well now that I've been told that I have clarity of vision, I'd better go out to the glass lab so that I can realize that vision and bring it with me to the show! Unexpected help would be much appreciated but I'm afraid that for the time being I'm on my own. Hope you all have a creative, productive day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!