Friday, March 06, 2009

Finished Work - Finally!

Well, having spent most of this week being sick with a cold I never made it out to my wet lab OR my glass lab. But I finally added 4 new felted vessels to my Etsy shop! I had them at the Stitches West Show, so those of you who saw them up-close-and-personal have a better feeling for what they look like. Pictures don't give you all the little details that you notice when you hold these creations in your hands.

Here are my latest vessels available at Flames & Fiber. If you go to my shop, you'll see bigger and better pix.



Tomorrow I'll be teaching a torchworking survey class at BAGI. These survey classes give you a taste of what glass beadmaking is all about. If you happen to be in the San Jose area and want to learn about what us lampworkers do, come on by and take a class with me!

Have yourselves a happy, creative Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!