Saturday, June 27, 2009

Selecting the Sub-Stash

I've gone through my lampwork beads and I've picked through my purchased bead stash - which is rather extensive, considering the fact that I've been accumulating it since 1996 - and I've narrowed down my choices for embellishing my "Dale" vessel.

Here are the lampwork beads I'm considering as well as the accessory "stuff" - Czech firepolish, fiber optic beads, Czech pressed glass, black coral, vintage Lucite Moonglow beads, and there might be a few other things I hunt up that aren't here.



While I was on the internet checking out a bunch of stuff - another addiction that I sometimes wish I didn't have - I came across the work of Cindy Wimmer of sweet bead studio. I was quite taken with her metal and wire work, and then I discovered that she's having a giveaway.



You can win an embossing hammer, a mixed metal stamped pendant, or a stamped copper, wirework, and lampwork bead bracelet.

Check it out HERE!







And now I'm off to select some beads from my little stash and figure out how I'm going to incorporate them into my vessel. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!