Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

It's just about 1 a.m. here, and in what will seem like a few hours I'm heading out to Milwaukee to the Bead & Button Show.  I'll be exhausted, but I change planes in Denver so there really won't be any time for me to catch a nap.  The show floor opens on Thursday afternoon, and I'll be bright-eyed again by then.  I always get excited about this show!

I've created kits for small felted vessels, and I'll have 20 of them at the show.  I'm very excited about these kits and hopefully I won't be bringing any of them home.  I've put together some lovely fiber color combinations - Taos, Sierra, Kelim, Meadow, Forest, Harvest... well, you'll just have to come and see!

And here are the last groups of leaves that I made - they'll also be coming with me.




And now it's time for me to get to sleep or I'll never get up on time. Hope to see you at the show, and if not - have a happy and creative week!

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Here's wishing you lots of FUN and a complete sell-out! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!