Monday, May 04, 2009

A New Treasury

Despite the fact that I should be in the Glass Lab making beads, I managed to snag a Treasury on Etsy today. I've been so busy that I haven't been creating as many treasuries as I'd like, but this one was definitely calling to me. It will be active until Thursday morning, so you can check it out for a few days.

Here is Rusty's Got the Blues!



The prior treasury that I created is no longer active, but here it is - Betwixt and Between.

I'm always inspsired by the talented folks I find on Etsy, and I enjoy sharing their work with whomever I can.

And speaking of inspiration, once I get my work done for the Bead & Button Show I'll be adding a new feature to my blog involving inspiration.  Many folks ask me where my inspiration comes from.  I'll be writing about this and sharing my thoughts and processes with you.

But for now, I'm off to finish up my day's work and perhaps muck around with some fiber.  I always finish fulling my vessels in my lap in front of the TV, and tonight I'll be plunked down in front of "Dancing With the Stars".  It sure would be nice if I could put out a vessel to dry by the time voting starts, yes?

Have yourselves a happy creative day! 

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

And what a gorgeous treasury you made! :D Thank you!!! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!