Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Treasury Roundup

Before I head out to the glass lab for the afternoon, I'm bringing you the Etsy Treasuries in which my work has been featured over the last few weeks.

blingbychristine included my "Flowers At Dusk" bead in her treasury "Beachcombing!".



Thank you, Christine! Be sure to visit her shop for some fun bling, such as this "HEMATITE, SPIDER WEB AGATE and GLASS bracelet".






rosebud101 included my "Night Blooms" bead and my "Soie de la Provence" pendant in her treasury "Team Wetsy".



Thanks, "rosebud"! Be sure to visit her shop for some fun and funky lampwork, such as this "Blessings Handmade Lampwork Blown Vessel".









DoBeadDo included my work in two of her treasuries. First are my "Lush" felted vessel and "Seaside" bead in her treasury "She Sells Shades of the Seashore".

Next is my "Twilight Bouquet" bead in her treasury "April Showers brought May Flowers".




Thank you, Carrie! With the weather warming up, check out her shop for some new summer time jewelry such as this "Beach Glass Bangle".








That's it for this week's Treasuries. And now I'm off to grab a bite of lunch and melt some glass. Have yourselves a happy and creative day!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Thank you for mentioning me in your blog. The team Wetsy treasury was fun to put together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!