Sunday, April 05, 2009

Semi-Final Report From the Milky Way

I say semi-final because this isn't a very good picture. The sun was almost overhead - a bad time for outdoor photos - but I just couldn't wait to take pictures of the Milky Way vessel. Studio pix will be taken soon and they will show up in the "final report". All that said, here's the finished piece in all of its glory. What do you think?


I've chosen the fiber for the next vessel on which I will use another bead by Pam Brisse, but I haven't come to a final decision on the style. I made a long bead that coordinates with Pam's bead in case I want to put a handle on the vessel. OK, OK - I can no longer keep this bead a secret - here are the beads for the upcoming vessel!


And now I'm off to make some fiber elements for this vessel. I should be doing paper work today but with all the fiber sitting on my table in the wet lab, how on earth can I push a pencil?

Have yourselves a wonderful creative day!

2 comments:

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

Shirley! I love it!!! I wish I could see it in person!

And coolio, you are going to use the second bead! I love it that you made one of your own to go with it :)

Shirley Cook - Jumping Jack Glass said...

Well, Pam... I'll just have to make a vessel for you. :-) I'm so glad you like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!