Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching Up on Treasuries

Awhile ago I had a hard drive crash. During that fiasco, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, I lost some software. Fortunately, my data had been backed up! However, between the time of the crash and my migration to a different laptop I couldn't capture any of the Etsy treasuries that I created or that featured my work.

Well... we're back in action! Here are the treasuries that I did manage to accumulate once I had graphics software again.

mistflowerstudio included my "Embers" felted vessel in her treasury "Denim Sunset".



Thank you, Valerie! Be sure to visit her shop for wonderful mixed-media and mosaic art, such as this "Funky multicolored mixed media mosaic pendant with ribbon necklace".








eclectibles included my "Lush" felted vessel in this "A Vivid Imagination" treasury. Their shop is closed right now, but you can have them contact you when they reopen.

mmarielle also included my "Lush" felted vessel in her "verdigris, rust. metal or not" treasury.


Thank you, Marielle! Visit her shop for beautiful ceramic art, such as this gorgeous "verdigris ceramic sassanid vase" from her Artifacts Collection.









BlueLagoonBeads included my "Maya" felted vessel in her treasury "Here Comes The Sun".



Thanks, Angela! Please visit her shop for lovely hand dyed silk ribbons, handmade lampwork beads, and beautiful jewelry such as this "Washed Ashore" bracelet.







RiversEdgeGlass also included my "Maya" felted vessel in her treasury "Morning Star".



Thanks, Barb! Be sure to visit Barb's shop for great handmade lampwork buttons and beads, such as this yummy "Copper Blue Flower - 4 Hole Lampwork Button".










DoBeadDo included my work in two of her treasuries. First are my "Maya" felted vessel and "Dawn" bead-woven necklace in her treasury "The Colors of Passion".

Next is my "Sonoma Bronze" leaf bead in her treasury "Eye of the Tigerrrr".



Thank you, Carrie! Check out her shop for great fun jewelry, such as this bright and funky "Spiked Coral and Turquoise Bracelet".









Uniqueartglass included my lampwork bead "The Deep" in her treasury "Bubbles Sea".


Thank you, Havazelet! Visit her shop for whimsical fused glass art and jewelry, such as this painted dichroic fused glass "Sisters" ACEO.







TwilightShades included my lampwork bead "The Deep" and my "Maya" felted vessel in her treasury "Touchy Feely".


Thanks, Jerry! Be sure to visit Jerry's shop for aged brass and copper jewelry, such as her Steampunk necklace "Cherish Time" - something I'm learning to do more and more these days.






And that wraps up the treasuries this time around. I'll be sure and keep on top of them barring any more techno-meltdowns.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

mariellemacville said...

Wow! What a great idea. Your art is obviously admired by many! And for good reason. I forgot how beautiful that treasury thanks to your felted vessel. A magnificent center piece.

Shirley Cook - Jumping Jack Glass said...

Thank you, Marielle! And I must say, your work is absolutely wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!