Monday, April 13, 2009

Countdown to the Bead Bazaar

Ah, the morning started out nice and sunny. My back yard trees are filling in, the birds are singing, and life is good. Maybe I'll spend a bit of the afternoon out in the sunshine.

I need to put myself in a tranquil frame of mind because this is officially my "crazy week". It's always this way just before I do a show and this being tax week just complicates matters. There's always so much to get done and never enough time. That being said, I probably won't be spending a lot of time here on my blog this week.

If you happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area this Saturday, the Bead Society of Northern California is having its annual Bead Bazaar. Come on over to the Oakland Convention Center at the Marriott Hotel and visit me! I'll be in booth 315, right next to my buddy Nanette Young-Greiner of Scorpio Beads.


Here's more info about the Bead Bazaar, just click on our logo below - hope to see you there!



Now go have yourself a wonderful creative day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Color Inspiration!